17. All submissions to the site, which must be in the English language, are governed by a Creative Commons style license and, where relevant, restrictions set out in our Privacy Statement.
18. By submitting any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree and grant, free of charge, permission for this domain to copy, distribute, display and perform the work on this domain, viewable worldwide, so long as there is attribution (giving the original author credit), no commercial use is made of the submission and no derivative work is made of the submission other than for promotional purposes.
19. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
20. You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in this domain, including text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material to a wingrutland.uk community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. Wing Village Hall Committee reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
21. We do not accept personal introduction items or objectionable content – that which might be harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material.
22. By submitting any contribution you are confirming that the contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give leicestershirevillages.com permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
23. We normally show your name with your submissions in galleries but for operational reasons this is not always possible. We may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects. For full details of when and how we may contact you please see the Privacy Statement.
24. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with leicestershirevillages.com.
25. If you do not want to grant this domain the rights set out above, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with us.
26. You agree to indemnify Wing Village Hall Committee and or its partners against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by wingrutland.uk as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties/representations.