14. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on wingrutland.uk and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Wing Village Hall Committee or its licensors (which includes other users).
15. Use of material on this site is modelled on a Creative Commons license. You are free to copy, distribute, display and perform the work on this site ONLY under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must give the original author credit
- Non-commercial – You may not use this work for commercial purposes
- No Derivative Work – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
16. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.