20th December 2015 24th January 2016 14th February 2016 20th March 2016
Grand Final Sunday 17th April
The Pub opens at 6.30 and the quiz will begin at 7.30pm (we hope to finish 9.30/ 10)
- Teams will consist of 4 people, for teams of more their score will be divided by the total number of players and multiplied by 4 to give us a final score on the night
- The cost will be £3 per person. This includes your choice of Snack on the evening cid a bowl of beef dripping chips to share.
- The evenings will be split into 2 halves of 20 questions, with a break half way through to refresh glasses, use the loo and to grab a cigarette.
- After 40 questions the question sheets will be handed out amongst you all to fill in any gaps you might have left and the food will be cooked
- Once the food has been served answer sheets will be swapped with neighbouring teams, the answers read out and sheets marked and added up. These will then be collected by us.
The winning team will be presented with a Hamper from ‘Jimmy’s Smokehouse and Pantry’
The scores for each team will be collected and put onto a Wing Quiz Leaderboard in the Bar. The top scores from each team will go to the final prize tally.
First Prize is a 3 Course ‘Pub Classics’ Meal for 4 at The Kings Arms (not including Drinks)
Second Prize is a Luxury Hamper from Jimmy’s Smokehouse and Pantry.
Third Prize is the Wooden Spoon Award – To Wing Village lowest scores scoring team. (Of their 3 best scores). Their name will be immortalised on the Giant ‘Wooden Spoon’ in the bar area to be admired by future generations. (Only open to those with at least 3 scores)
We look forward to seeing you here soon and wish you all the best of luck