Start by bending over and picking up your
known as the “downward dog position”
THEN PUT IT IN A BIN
From: Nicola Brown
Delivery Officer ‑ Round Rutland
I am not sure if you know about us, but if you don’t, we are called Round Rutland, and previously we have left leaflets around the villages offering our services over the years.
T: 01572 335101
M: 07749 066608
RCC , Suite 10, Unit 16a, Oakham Enterprise Park, Ashwell Rd , Oakham , LE15 7TU
Licensed bar from 7:15pm.
Show starts at 7:30pm.
Tickets £10 each available from John Hackett, 01572 737394 email@example.com
This is a stylish, humorous and very entertaining portrayal of a style of music originally pioneered by Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli in 1930s Paris – performed by three talented musicians on acoustic guitar, violin and double bass. Numbers include “It had to be you’, “Fascinating rhythm”, “Lady Be Good”, “Sweet Georgia Brown” and many others! Please book early to secure your ticket for what will be another popular show.
You are invited to watch a free performance of ‘In the Net’ by the AlterEgo Theatre Group which your child (years 3 & 4) may also be watching through their school (subject to availability). This production is part of ongoing work by the police, councils, NHS and others, who are continuing to work hand-in-hand to support children to stay safe online and to tackle Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
The internet is an amazing tool which opens the door on a global scale to social and learning opportunities. Most children access the internet from a very early age including via games consoles, and we must therefore teach children how to stay safe online in the same way that we teach them to cross the road.
‘In the Net’ is a fun and entertaining pantomime which raises the profile of internet safety and cyber-bullying. The play has been shown to hundreds of children around the UK and was also shown to a sample of local primary schools in February 2017. It was very positively received. ‘In the Net’ is designed to introduce and explore concepts such as:
- Safe internet use
- Keeping personal information safe
- The effects of cyber-bullying on others
- What to do if you are being cyber-bullied
- What to do when you get that ‘Uh-Oh!’ feeling
- What to do if you have questions or concerns
- Two evening performances have been secured for parents and carers only, you can book directly via the links below, please book early to avoid disappointment. The performance will be followed by a brief presentation by local authority safeguarding lead(s).
- Further information about the play and about AlterEgo Theatre Group can be found at: http://www.alteregocreativesolutions.co.uk/inthenet/
- Retro Suite – Thursday 25th January 2018 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/in-the-net-performance-for-parents-tickets-41825254462
- Melton Theatre – Tuesday 20th February 2018 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/copy-of-in-the-net-performance-for-parents-tickets-41825383849
“Ask the Police” App – Ask the Police is an App that answers many questions that commonly come through to the Call Management Department.Please see the link below for more information: