Dear all, I am sorry to have to tell you that the performance due on Saturday has had to be postponed. One of the Opera Dudes has suffered a torn retina and is having an operation today. Assuming all goes well, we are being offered an alternative date this year which will be Saturday June 3th.
We had sold out and it would obviously help me if you could let know when I have confirmed the date whether you wish to use your payment to reserve tickets for the new date.
Otherwise, I will arrange repayments in either cheques or cash depending upon your method of payment.
Alternatively if you wish to use your payment for the Fordante concert on March 25, please let me know.(We are over 30% sold already).