Judith Oakley reports:
I have been into the hall and found a few things have been left there. Do any belong to you? if so please get in touch ( firstname.lastname@example.org or 01572 737761 ) and we can arrange collection.
1. 2 navy-blue SWEATSHIRTS.
2. 2 PLASTIC BOXES with turquoise/green lids (from the SummerFest?)
3. Grey patterned Santa Cruz HOODIE
4. Navy lightweight lined JACKET (Next) with a hood – possibly 12, wish it fitted me!
5. Green waterproof JACKET (Joules) from a ‘racing’ team? Mary King’s name embroidered on it. This has been there some months.
6. Hessian bag (Sainsbury’s) 7. 2 yellow plastic cutlery trays, no longer needed by the hall