We have a challenge! We need signs making for the Summerfest, ideally wooden signs like the old fashioned village street signs. We can, if required, supply plastic self-adhesive 2-inch letters if someone will supply or make the wooden signs with the arms painted with white gloss paint.
If you can help make one or more of these, text or phone John Oakley on 07462808313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One to go by the Maze with signs pointing:
- Straight over green saying “Dog Show”
- Right saying “Village Hall, Church and Exhibitions”
- Right saying “Artisan Market”
- Pointing left: “Dog Show”
- Pointing left: “Art Exhibition”
- Pointing left: “Food and Drink Court”
- Pointing right: “Wingledon” yes, that’s right – Wing’s Wimbledon
- Pointing right: “Zorbes”
- Pointing right: “Competition”
- to go at top of Church Street pointing down
- same to go at top of Middle Street
- same to go at top of Reeves Lane
- “Toilets in Village Hall and car park” to go throughout village.
- Signs directing cars to “Car Park”
- from Morcott Road end (to go where tea sign is) and
- from Reeves Lane end saying “car park follow diversion signs”.
- One final sign for “Entrance to Car Park” .