Wing Village Hall Consultation Questionnaire 2017
Download and print it off here or just use the Print button at the bottom of the page.
It’s your village hall, how can we make it better for you?
We really want to know!
This questionnaire sets out to invite the village to tell us what you would like the hall to provide for Wing now and in future years.
A little about you please?
- 17 or under
- 18-35 or
- 36 and above
Please return the completed form to Wing Village Hall
Please return completed forms by the closing date of the 11th May 2017. If completing the questionnaire stimulates additional comments do please note these on the back of the form.
Many thanks for your participation and feedback. Once collated the results will be published in the Parish Magazine.
Wing Village Hall Management Committee
How important do you rate the below 1 2 3 4 (1 = low and 4 – high)
- Hall Facilities
- Toilet Facilities
- Village showers
- (Disabled) Access to the hall
- Physical Appearance of the hall
- Hearing loop
- Seating and tables
- Car parking
- Hall Equipment
- Kitchen equipment
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Village Use of the Hall
- Regular village social events
- Annual events
- Individual Club or Society events
- Private hire
- External Use of the Hall
- Private Hire
- External Clubs and Societies
- External commercial hire
- How do you wish to see village hall fund raising monies applied
- For the community in general.
- For the village hall maintenance and improvement.
- To raise funds commercially to be applied for general parish use.
- To support those in the community needing assistance.
- General charitable donations.
- How would you prefer to know what is going on in the village hall?
- Parish Mag Village
- Posters Notice boards
- Word of mouth
- Would you consider supporting the village hall via:
- A working party: Yes / No
- One off event: Yes / No
- Charitable donation Yes / No
- Sunday tea rota during the summer Yes/No
(Please circle) If Yes please provide contact details on the back page.
- Hall Activities
What activities would you like to see in the village hall?
- Village Fetes
- Arts and crafts
- Musical Entertainment
- Clubs and Societies
- Hiring for private parties/weddings
- Social Club
- Meeting place
- Training/ Education
- Commercial Rent organisations and businesses
- Doctor / Social Services
- Physical Activities e.g. keep fit
- Village Entertainments e.g. quiz nights,
- Christmas fayre, etc
- Indoor food market
- Other comments please note overleaf